ACCESSIBILITY UNLIMITED provides professional services related to the Americans with Disabilities Act and the Texas Accessibility Standards. Below are the basic services provided:
TDLR Plan Review & Inspection Services
- Preliminary Plan Review – Meet with design professionals to identify non-complying conditions and explore possible design solutions.
- TAS Plan Review – Review construction documents for compliance with TAS, prepare worksheet and letter.
- Project Inspection – Conduct or arrange for on-site inspection of completed project, prepare inspection worksheet and letter.
TDLR Consulting Services
- Provide assistance to clients in evaluating and addressing violations noted in TAS inspections performed by other RAS’s or TDLR inspectors.
- Assist potential building buyers in quantifying and understanding outstanding TDLR matters related to pending and/or completed inspections.
- Provide assistance to clients in obtaining variances from TDLR (design phase and post construction phase).
General ADA/TAS Services
- Conduct building/property surveys for compliance with the ADAAG and TAS. Provide written reports on existing conditions to include cost estimates to bring facilities into compliance.
- Expert witness/consultant for ADA/TAS related matters associated with legal actions.